Terms and Conditions
Any user of this website, and anyone who registers with FinXL Professional Services Pty Ltd (FinXL) or its parent company, Finite Group APAC Pty Ltd, in any capacity through this website (Users) thereby agrees to the following terms and conditions.
1. Use of Material on this Website
In relation to any material to which access is gained through accessing this website (this Material), Users agree:
- not to copy, modify or distribute this Material for any purpose other than personal use without gaining the written consent of FinXL; all copyright and proprietary notices in this Material are kept intact;
- that all trademarks, trade names, logos and information contained in this Material are the property of FinXL, or as stated (the Property);
FinXL agrees that it will:
- use all reasonable efforts to have this website available to Users without fault or interruption;
- take reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information and material available on this website;
- However, Users agree that, to the extent permitted by law, FinXL will not be liable or responsible for:
- any costs, damages or losses incurred by Users in connection with their access to or use of this website;
- any reliance by Users on the content of this website in terms of its suitability, currency, accuracy or adequacy;
- any costs, damages or losses incurred by Users in connection with their access to or use of external sites to which this website provides links, including but not limited to the suitability, currency, accuracy or adequacy of the content on these external sites, the use of external links is at the Users own risk;
- any lack of availability to Users of this website due to factors outside of FinXL’s control or due to the periodic need for maintenance, repair and updating of this website by FinXL;
- any perceived guarantee, representation or warranty that Users rely on in relation to the availability of any engagement or appointment advertised on this website;
- any perceived guarantee, representation or warranty that Users rely on in relation to the suitability of Users to or contact by FinXL or any employers or clients; and any liability of FinXL’s that cannot lawfully be excluded is limited, at FinXL’s option to resupplying this website or any part of it to Users or limited to paying for the resupply or repair of this website or any part of it to Users.
3. Website Registration
Any Users that choose to register for a service offered on this website or register as a candidate for employment by FinXL or any other engagement through FinXL or of its parent company agree that Users:
- shall not mislead or deceive FinXL or any third parties who may rely on information provided by such Users that later turns out to be inaccurate or false information;
- shall be solely responsible for the suitability, currency, accuracy or adequacy of the information submitted by Users as part of and after registration;
- shall be solely responsible for the security and proper use of any passwords provided to Users as part of registration and accept full liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any such password; and
- may have their registration account suspended or cancelled by FinXL with immediate effect if Users breach any of these Terms and Conditions.
Users agree to indemnify FinXL and keep FinXL fully indemnified against all losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, or proceedings arising from use or misuse by Users of this website and for the avoidance of doubt FinXL will in no circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage which may arise through Users use or access to this website whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages.
Please note that FinXL may at its sole discretion:
- change, suspend or withdraw any part of parts of the website at any time; and ➢ amend these Website Terms and Conditions at any time;
- The Laws of New South Wales, Australia, will govern the use and accessing of this website, and the parties submit to the courts of that jurisdiction.