FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across several industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights
Large New Projects, Australian Citizenship Essential, long term contracting opportunity, excellent rates available. If you are becoming available in the next month we would like to hear from you.
We are after people with the following skills.
• Build the team’s knowledge of agile values, and principles, as well as techniques, processes and tools
• In collaboration with the team, develop a mutually agreed social contract outlining team behaviours, practices and agile process rules
• Plan and facilitate agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives
• Assist the Product Owner with reviewing and refining the product backlog, re-prioritising and re-assessing the relevance of tasks/stories to ensure alignment with agile principles;
• Anticipate and address/remove blockers/impediments that the team may encounter so the team can remain focused on its goals
• Negotiate with product owners and stakeholders to protect the team from external influences impacting their ability to meet the agreed goals
• Co-ordinate with other teams as required to manage dependencies and support the team to deliver
• Oversee new starters, ensuring a smooth transition into the team including introducing the social contract
• Help the team manage conflicts and challenges, and play a key role in improving team cohesion, motivation, dynamics and performance
• Create an environment of trust and respect where issues or concerns can be raised safely
• Ensure team adherence to the agreed agile process rules and help the team to remain effective by stepping in to manage conflicts and challenges
• Conduct agile rituals and events and be actively involved in communication and change activities involving stakeholders
• Research agile trends, industry dynamics, frameworks and tooling to guide and improve the team’s use of agile methodologies
• Build capability within the team through strategies that include coaching and mentoring
• Facilitate teams and enable them to self-manage and self-organise
• Develop and implement changes in workplace practices
1.Extensive experience in agile methodologies including SAFe, Scrum and Kanban.
2. Experience in leading projects or delivery of digital products and services.
1. Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences, including making use of strong presentation skills and tools.
2. Able to resolve problems proactively, using effective and persuasive engagement.
3. Ability to undertake a collaborative approach to working with excellent organisational, coaching and communication skills.
4. Ability to make effective use of agile methodologies to build and sustain high performing teams
5. Able to pragmatically respond to changing needs and be comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
6. Able to encourage innovation, continuous improvement and manage and lead change
If you are available and interested please apply by submitting your CV in Word Format and feel free to call David South on 0412 676 141 for further details.