- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 months Contract with 2 x 12 months possible extension
- Australian Citizens only
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
The Test Automation Specialist role is to actively develop and manage the automation of ongoing regression testing and functional testing.
- Engaging with multiple development teams to understand the scope of product releases and the development of automated testing processes to align with acceptance criteria. These automated test cases will be based on business objectives, functional requirements, and service level requirements.
- Implement and manage the development of automated test playbooks, test scenarios and/or test scripts for a specific release.
- Undertake testing activities including functional, integration and regression testing for each release cycle.
- Report and track the resolution of issues as they are found in automated testing.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of ICT Projects within a remote team environment.
- Leadership skills to support and enable a positive team culture.
- Highly skilled and focussed on excellent customer service and business engagement, with the ability to engage and collaborate internally with other key IT areas, project teams, business areas, and external service providers.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 02 62436477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.