3 x Data Engineers
|Job Title:||3 x Data Engineers|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 17:17|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights
Large New Project, Australian Citizenship Essential, Adelaide Based, long term contracting opportunity, excellent rates available. If you are becoming available in the next month we would like to hear from you!!
We are after people with the following skills.
1. Proven experience in development of data driven solutions using SAP HANA/similar platforms in Enterprise environments.
2. Proven understanding of software delivery lifecycle and its implementation on sofware delivery projects
1. 3+ years’ experience as a Data Engineer
2. Proven experience in designing, developing and implementing scalable and robust data-centric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
• Significant level of technical knowledge, including any of the following: o Significant experience in development of Integration processes using technologies such as: IBM Integration Bus, SAP Process Orchestration and/or SAP Event Stream Processor.
o Significant experience in development of ETL processes using technologies such as SAP Data Services. o Significant experience in development of Database artefacts, using database platforms such as SAP HANA, Teradata, DB2 with demonstrated strong SQL technical skills.
o Significant experience in development of automation of diagnostics and deployment of complex integrated systems using the above technologies.
o Significant experience in development of automated testing of system using the above technologies. • Experience in developing Operational & Management Information reporting solutions using data visualisation tools.
• Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
• A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
• A passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data-centric products and systems.
3. Experience of working in Agile teams and/or utilisation of DevOps methods for product development and support.
4. Experience in ABAP development on SAP HANA
5. Experience with usage of SQL with large data sets or databases
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and Call David South on 0412 676 141
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's