Active Directory - Multiple Opportunities (M6)
|Job Title:||Active Directory - Multiple Opportunities (M6)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 22:21|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for multiple Active Directory Specialists to join our team on-site at a prestigious client site.
Demand for services from this organisation have soared recently, leading to increased demand for talent to bolster the ranks.
Key Experience and Skills Required:
- Strong experience with Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- Strong knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as Kerberos, NTLM, LDAP etc.
- Strong knowledge of relevant cloud technology (any of Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Experience with Azure AD Sync (On-Prem).
- Advanced knowledge Single Sign On Solutions using ADFS, SAML etc.
- Experience with PowerShell and AD, Azure AD cmdlets
- Strong knowledge of Windows Servers and Client Operating System.
- Highly-developed written and verbal communication skills.
The organisation is Melbourne based, but you have the autonomy to work remotely from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand (including but not limited to Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Geelong, Hobart, Darwin etc.)
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Capability Architect - Multiple Positions
Sydney, New South Wales
Business Analysts - Multiple roles (M17)
Backend Developers - Multiple positions (M17)
Frontend Developers - Multiple positions (M17)
Product Owners / Business Analysts
Melbourne CBD, Victoria