Adobe Campaign Developer -M11
|Job Title:||Adobe Campaign Developer -M11|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 17:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.We are looking for a Adobe Campaign Developer as a part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
- Be an expert in Adobe Campaign, presenting high level views of its capabilities and designing solutions leveraging standard functionality, custom developments and integrations.
- Lead consultative engagements with internal clients of the client exploring their technical and business challenges. This will include delivering workshops, presenting solution overviews and providing benefits analysis of software features and developments.
- Ownership of the technology solution from estimation and design through to delivery, acceptance and operation.
- Ensure professional delivery of solutions by working closely with Quality Engineers.
- Take the initiative to constantly improve your knowledge and expertise.
Skills and Experience Level
- Relevant Tertiary qualification .
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing and campaign management in Financial Services or related industry
- Very strong Adobe Campaign / Neolane skills.
- Expertise in designing and delivering highly scalable infrastructure and ability to effectively communicate the solution to internal teams.
- Experience in system and performance analysis of distributed systems.
- Great balance between technical SME and outstanding communication / stakeholder management skills.
- Must have experience working within Agile teams.
- Complex campaign/communication design experience in a multi-channel environment .
- XML / HTML / CSS and web technologies .
- WebServices - SOAP and REST APIs.
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, HTTPS, data encryption.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting experience.
- Previous Adobe Campaign administration experience.
- Experience with Offer Management and Message Centre modules.
- Quality and user acceptance testing experience .
- AWS Cloud technologies.
- Linux and Windows Server.
- We work as a team. All members of that team must be willing to learn and contribute to the learning of others. This includes members of the team with skillsets outside of programming (eg Automates Testing).
- Debate is encouraged but mutual respect must be maintained.
- A philosophical approach to code is required. It isn't enough to blindly copy, you must understand why and question if you feel improvements can be made.
- Improvement is encouraged but will be done in consultation.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V to email@example.com or push ‘Apply Now’.
Shortlisted consultants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's