AEM Java Developer
|Job Title:||AEM Java Developer|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 17:00|
• Sydney, CBD based
• High profile organisation
• Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for an AEM Java Developer to join a large financial services company in the Sydney CBD.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Java 8
• AEM 6.5
• AWS API Gateway platform for APIs
• Amazon Web Services – ECS. Lambda, SQS, Redis, S3, etc.
• Node.js, Angular.js, React.js
• Micro-service architecture
• AEM Migration experience (Minor/Major)
• Hands-on knowledge of AEM Core Components, content services, content fragments and experience fragment
• Demonstrated ability to use common Java design patterns and a working knowledge of AEM best practices.
• Worked in an agile environment and been a collaborative team player
• Experience in designing and developing scalable web based & Mobile applications
• Hands-on programming and debugging skills on Amazon ECS, Lambda, AWS API Gateway and other AWS services
• Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
• Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
• Experience in handling enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and providing solutions to problems in scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.
• Experience with AEM 6.2 site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing
What’s on offer?
6 month contract + contract with large, high profile organisation
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.