AEM Java Developer
|Job Title:||AEM Java Developer|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 17:00|
• Sydney, CBD based
• High profile organisation
• Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for an AEM Java Developer to join a large financial services company in the Sydney CBD.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Java 8
• AEM 6.5
• AWS API Gateway platform for APIs
• Amazon Web Services – ECS. Lambda, SQS, Redis, S3, etc.
• Node.js, Angular.js, React.js
• Micro-service architecture
• AEM Migration experience (Minor/Major)
• Hands-on knowledge of AEM Core Components, content services, content fragments and experience fragment
• Demonstrated ability to use common Java design patterns and a working knowledge of AEM best practices.
• Worked in an agile environment and been a collaborative team player
• Experience in designing and developing scalable web based & Mobile applications
• Hands-on programming and debugging skills on Amazon ECS, Lambda, AWS API Gateway and other AWS services
• Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
• Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
• Experience in handling enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and providing solutions to problems in scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.
• Experience with AEM 6.2 site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing
What’s on offer?
6 month contract + contract with large, high profile organisation
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior AEM Developer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
AEM Technical Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum
Sydney, New South Wales