Agile Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2020 10:18|
* Multiple programs
* High profile organisation
* Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst to join a large telecommunications organisation on Sydney's North Shore.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Minimum 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst
* Minimum 2 years' experience in agile environments
* Background in creating an initial set of Stories (Epics) from a Business Case or in a workshop.
* Experience facilitating Project Initiation / Inception workshops.
* Experience in agile methodologies e.g. Scrum, Scrum/XP, FDD, BDD, Scrumban, Kanban.
* Strong stakeholder identification and management skills.
* Experience in developing user stories or other types of agile requirements, and managing them on a Kanban wall.
* Extensive experience with development of acceptance criteria (ideally in BDD format)
* Experience facilitating key agile ceremonies (sprint demo/showcase, sprint retrospective, sprint/iteration planning, backlog grooming);
* Experience developing and maintaining Definition of Done.
* Experience coaching others in the adoption of agile business analysis techniques.
* Experience in data or domain modelling at the solution level.
* Experience with tendering, either in developing materials for tender or in supporting tender evaluation.
* Experience managing traceability between agile artefacts on a large project.
What's on offer?
6 months contract + contract with large, high profile organisation
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or click the apply button! Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Business Analyst
Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales
Scrum Master - 12 Month Contract
Sydney, New South Wales
MS Exchange Engineer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Mobile Apps Designer - Long Term Contract - Immediate Start
Sydney, New South Wales