Junior Agile Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Junior Agile Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 12:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Junior Agile Business Analyst.
• Working closely with the business
• Perform gap analysis and prepare documents
• Gather requirements and write user and epic stories
• Stakeholder management
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 2 - 5 years’ experience as a BA
• Experienced preparing documents
• Gap analysis and show case experience
• Stakeholder management experience
• Proficient in an agile delivery environment
• Experienced translating technical jargon to the business
• Collaboration mind set
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Analyst - M19
AU$800 - AU$801 per day
Cyber Security Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$2000 per day + negotiable
Data Analyst (M4)
Project Analyst (M2)
Senior Cyber Security Analyst (M4)