Agile Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 10:30|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an Agile Business Analyst with experience in transformation projects.
• Work on a transformation project (moving from Waterfall to Agile)
• Gather requirement and information for an internal organisational change
• Conduct interviews and write documentation/reports
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Experienced with facilitating workshops and interviews
• Experience in writing documentation/reports
• Strong business facing and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Sydney, New South Wales
£600 - £601 per day
Business Analyst: CyberSecurity (M6)
Project Analyst (M2)
North Shore, New South Wales
AU$140000 - AU$150000 per day