Agile Business Analyst - NPP
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst - NPP|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 10:49|
• 12 Month Contract
• North Sydney Location
• Highly Agile Environment
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking an Agile Business Analyst with strong experience with New Payments Platform (NPP) for our large FinTech Banking client. The assignment sits within a Digital Team, and will assist a cross-functional team, delivering a real-time payment functionality via NPP. Specifically, it will look at enabling customers via mobile and assisted channels, covering: PayID, Receive NPP payments and Send NPP payments.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 7+ yrs. experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Consultant or similar discipline for a mid-to-large sized organisation, or direct consulting expertise leading transformation projects
• In depth payments experience and expertise, specifically NPP / New Payments Platform
• In depth understanding of Agile, specifically Scrum concepts
• Strong technical understanding and ability to articulate desired outcome of a system enhancement
• Experience in the financial industry or similar complex industry
• Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
• Strong communication skills and experience presenting at all levels.
What’s on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Evan Gavin on email@example.com or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's