Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial institute, is looking for an Agile Coach.
About the role
- Run a Scaled Agile lean transformation project
- Work closely with project teams
- Analyse systems and processes and design a strategy for an Agile uplift
- Drive culture change and enhancement of Agile practice within the group
Skills and experience
- Hands-on experience as an Agile Coach
- Experience working in software environments in large enterprise
- Agile certification
- Experience working in banking and finance domain
- Understanding of Scrum, Scaled Agile (SAFe) and Kanban
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
- 12+ months' engagement working onsite at the client
- Hybrid work with 1-2 days per week in the office
- Up to $900 in super per day or fix-term salary option
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button or call Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.