|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
• Drive and make key strategic decisions in a large enterprise
• Attractive remuneration
• North Sydney Location – 12 Month Assignment w/ possible extensions
We are seeking an Agile Project Manager / Tribe Leader for an assignment with a leading Banking organisation, within their Wealth Portfolio. The Tribe Leader would be expected to influence senior stakeholders with varying levels of agile maturity, whilst navigating through continuous change while remaining flexible, supportive and resilient towards the team. This position would suit an induvial who can facilitate and drive key strategic decisions with stakeholders to ensure suitable work breakdown and priority, to deliver compliant business values.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Extensive experience as a Senior Agile Project Manager
• Solid stakeholder engagement skills
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management
• Experience within Wealth (Super/Retirement/Investments) would be advantageous
• Broad experience with Agile delivery
• Exposure in Agile environments would be advantageous
What’s on offer
• Drive and make key strategic decisions in a large wealth enterprise
• Long term contract opportunity
• Competitive remuneration
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on (02) 8243 6895.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38