A government run health-care client is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join their team in Chatswood, Sydney. The Agile PM will be running 2 large programmes of work.
- Provide leadership to the project teams on both the customer and vendor side.
- Prepare and management of iteration plans, budget, dependencies, risks and issues.
- Manage and lead key teams and personnel in order to successfully deliver projects on time and according to the quality requirements.
- Build and foster an agile and innovative culture amongst the project teams.
- Monitor and control each phase and sprints of the project implementation according to the approved project schedule.
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant managers and committees.
- Manage a scrum team of business analysts, tech leads, software developers and testers to elicit and analyse requirements, design, build and deploy software solutions to agreed schedule, quality and budgets.
- Coordinate daily stand-ups and retrospectives, tracking and reporting progress, help scrum teams to refine and streamline the delivery process, identifying and resolving issues and risks that impact sprint execution.
- Define gaps and promote/enforce standards, methods, processes and tools to enable best practice software development and support. This should cover all areas of the process including project management, software development, DevOps, testing and deployment.
- Ideally prior experience of delivery within a government run institution
- A solid understanding of how people go through a delivery process
- Experience and knowledge of delivery principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
What's On Offer
- 6 months' + contract
- Work with innovative technology
- Governmental institution
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.