Analyst – Business Engagement (M24)
|Job Title:||Analyst – Business Engagement (M24)|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 17:45|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Analyst - Business Engagement to join one of the leading Banking names in the Melbourne CBD. They embrace collaboration and have solid strategic goals in place that will give you the opportunity to really reshape their investment and asset management departments.
The Analyst – Business Engagement will work with a broad stakeholder set to define requirements, scope and end state of enterprise security reporting.
The outcome of the work will be automated reporting utilising enterprise reporting tools.
The customer is Senior Leadership team members and stakeholders international.
Required skills and experience:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and business leaders to elicit requirements for effective reporting and transform this into scope and requirements in an agile manner.
- Align Metrics, objectives and best practices to create focused reporting.
- Work Proactively
- Manage risks
Desirable skills and experience:
- Enterprise Security knowledge and experience
- Ability to work in an agile project environment
- Ability to work within technology, process and policy frameworks
- Ability to mentor supporting Analysts and Engineers
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Kamal Mann on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.