Analyst Developer (SharePoint)
|Job Title:||Analyst Developer (SharePoint)|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 17:18|
- Initial 9 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Large Australian Bank
- Competitive day rates
FinXL is seeking an Analyst Developer for our Banking client. The assignment would be providing specialised SharePoint requirement analysis/gathering expertise and SharePoint application development skills for the implementation of SharePoint technology solutions within the Bank.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint development.
- An ability to work with business stakeholders to identify their current and potential requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of .NET framework, architecture and design standards.
- Knowledge of authentication and access control principles.
- Knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of other software development languages / environments.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online and associated frameworks.
- Proven experience with the .NET platform.
- Experience in developing web services.
What’s on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high-profile organisation with highly competitive rate on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Refernce - S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's