|Job Title:||Analyst Programmer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 15:42|
- Experience using backend Express / Node.js services.
FinXL is seeking several Analyst Programmers to join our existing talented team. You will be part of a specialist team working across DevOps practices, Operations and Development.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience building node.js applications
- Experience with Java
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems.
- Experience in API requests and development
- Experience or knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with developing on AWS / Azure Cloud services
- Background cloud-native architecture
- Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly environment
- Experienced in Agile / Scrum projects
- Experience working with both SQL databases and DB schemas is desired
- Experience with JSON Automated unit testing using tools such as Karma, Protractor, Selenium, etc.
- Exposure to web development tools (NPM, bower, grunt).
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's