|Job Title:||Analyst Programmer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 16:24|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Analyst Programmer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Salary for this role will be $90,000 inclusive super.
- Java frameworks - Spring (Core, MVC, Boot), Struts, JPA/Hibernate, Java 7+
- Micro services experience
- AWS or Azure
- React JS
- Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) Skills - Web service design & development, API (SOAP, REST, Messaging), JSP (Java Server Pages)
- Vendor products - WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- Build & automation tools - Maven, Jenkins
- Testing tools - Selenium, Junit
- Source control tools - Github
- CI/CD - Jenkins, Docker
- Contribute to the standups, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases.
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria.
- Maintain a 'green build light' for the project's continuous integration builds and react quickly to build failures.
- Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions.
- Complete story development as per prioritised Jira backlog.
- Create and maintain documentation on code and design decisions.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's