|Job Title:||Analyst Programmer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2021 07:38|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking several Analyst Programmers backend as well as full stack to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
We are embarking on an exciting journey to build Micro-applications, micro-services, Backend for Frontends and cloud native applications.
What is required:
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- Experience developing microservices on aws using following:
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, AWS ECS, ECR, SQS
- Experience building modern front-end experiences using React.js framework
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
- Experience with development, test automation & continuous delivery environments
- Excellent social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing
- The ability to engage/motivate the team to work autonomously towards outcomes
- The ability to work with the team to produce high quality work.
Although if this doesn't quite meet your skills we still encourage applications for those willing to grow.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's