|Job Title:||Analytics Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rosanna Cabungcal|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2021 10:17|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial institute, is looking for Adobe Analytics Engineer. You will be working for a digital project and be responsible for tagging implementation related to the range of applications within the Client's ecosystem (web/ browser based, SPA's and native apps).
- Strong technical design and architectural skills
- Expert handson knowledge with tagging and analytics perspective in Adobe reporting & Analytics
- Have in-depth knowledge of all components of Adobe Analytics platform implementation including tags, s_code, plug-ins, campaigns, server call types, cookies, Adobe analytics
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. Able to present to various audiences.
- Experience working with the Adobe suite: Adobe Analytics (Omniture, SiteCatalyst), Target (Test & Target), Adobe Audience Manager, & Ad Cloud
- Adobe Analytics Developer certification a plus
- Have implemented Adobe Analytics tagging in the past, across multiple websites and platforms
- Experience in use of Ensighten tag management platform
What's on offer
This is a 12- month engagement with a high-profile organisation working on a fast - paced project.
Immediate start for the right candidate
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Rosanna , or click the apply button or call 8243 6850
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's