|Job Title:||Angular Developer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Kara-Mia Le|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2021 15:37|
6 month contract
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a development expert with experience and technical skills across CRM or Angular.
- Development experience and technical skills across CRM or Angular
- Excellent problem solving skills and a high level of initiative, requiring limited supervision
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering application deliverables on time and of high quality
- Experience working in a large agency, preferably Federal Government and Services Australia
- Ability to design and develop high quality and efficient code in an Agile software development environment
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to kara- or contact Kara-Mia on 02 6243 6437 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's