FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking Angular developers for contract opportunities with a large Federal Government department in Adelaide/Brisbane/Melbourne & Canberra. This opportunity is only open to Australian Citizens with a current government security clearance, or the ability to obtain one (Baseline minimum).
Initial twelve month contracts on offer with extension options until June 2020.
1. Specialised skills/ development experience in Angular/Typescript
1. Highly developed problem solving skills
2. Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills
3, Demonstrated track record of delivering application deliverables on time and of a high quality
4. Ability to design and develop high quality and efficient code in an Agile software development environment.
5. Demonstrated high level experience providing Angular/Typescript skills to large and complex enterprise environments (preferably a Federal Government Agency) Desirable Criteria:
• Experience in and/or exposure to a wide range of assistive technologies, including Dragon and JAWS, and knowledge of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
• Strong understanding of coding best practices - OOP, Design patterns, Data structures, Component driven development
• Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) design patterns
• Experience using the Atlassian tool JIRA
• Experience working in Agile delivery and multi-disciplinary teams
• Hands on experience writing/running unit tests with Jasmine and Karma along with end to end tests with Protractor
Highly developed problem solving skills.
Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills.
Demonstrated track record of delivering application deliverables on time and of high quality.
Prior Federal Government experience.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0412 676 141