|Job Title:||APEX Developer|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2022 08:17|
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Australian Citizen only
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
As an Oracle APEX Developer, you will have three to five years' experience in Oracle Application Express developing web applications using various APEX features.
The key responsibilities required:
- Exposure to error management and debugging techniques using SQL/Developer integration, and consumption of web services using APEX declarative framework.
- Create database applications for both desktop and mobile interfaces. Add various components like new pages, reports regions, items and other components required to enhance an application.
- Experience implementing security and adding advanced features like printing, BLOB object, data loading etc. within the application.
- Must have worked extensively with Oracle RDBMS; should be comfortable with SQL, PL/SQL, and developing various database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures, Functions, Sequences, Views etc.
The skills required:
- Preferably an Oracle Certified Professional in Oracle Application Express.
- Experience with APEX Office Print would be of benefit
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Jackie and you can call on 02 82436822 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's