FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking several API Developers to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Seeking API Developers - with an emphasis on strong Node.js microservice development.
- Contribute to the standups, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases.
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria.
- Maintain a 'green build light' for the project's continuous integration builds and react quickly to build failures.
- Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions.
- Create and maintain documentation on code and design decisions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Node.js microservice development.
- Amazon EKS hosting
- git based SCM and CI/CD (Gitlab preferred)
- Agile delivery experience
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.