API/ Node JS Developer
|Job Title:||API/ Node JS Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 11:25|
* CBD & Work from Home Option
* Great Opportunity
* Long Term Engagement
Our client, Australian direct Bank is a digital Bank which is operated by one of Australia's 'big four' banks. They are seeking a passionate API/ Node JS developer to join a highly focused in-house development team.
The NodeJS Developers will be coding with seniors on the project from beginning to end.
We're looking for high calibre individuals who will own the code and take every opportunity to make it Better, Stronger and Faster.
To make sure that everything runs smoothly, You would:
* Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward.
* Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact).
* Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations.
* Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business - from stakeholders and Product Owners to Technical Services and Asset Specialists.
* Keep records via JIRA and GitHub, and other documenting systems (Confluence, SharePoint) as required.
* Make significant design decisions - and recognise when changes need to be made.
* Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things.
What We Need from You :
Technical Skill Requirement:
* Node.js and Express.js using ES6, ESLint and flow-typed to maintain code standards
* Use Swagger to document all API's for clients.
* Also, Works on AWS Lambda.
* Code Management using Github , Gitflow.
* Automated Unit & Integration Testing using Jest.
* For Database - Amazon Dynamodb
* Deployments using Dockers and cloud formation to deploy infra and code as a service to Aws ECS
* Using Jenkins CI/CD for Automated delivery pipelines
* Using Sonar to test Vulnerability.
* Using Splunk in addition with cloudwatch to read and treat logs.
* For Storyboard and Sprint management - Jira, Confluence.
What's on offer
Long term contract with possibility of extension.
If you are a Visa Holder/ Need Sponsorship - Apply to discuss possibilities.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply online. Job Reference : S33.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's