API Tester - M24
|Job Title:||API Tester - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 09:16|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking multiple API Testers to join the team shaping the payment services experience for our customers.
This is a hands-on testing position which requires deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of planning, developing and executing API testing.
What you'll do:
- Participate in API test planning and design sessions.
- Automate API requests using Postman for regression testing.
- Create and execute test cases and document the test results in ALM.
- Drive and be a part of risk-based API test conversation.
- Test API software all the way through the SDLC
- Proficiently document bugs and defects with reproduceable steps, root cause and failure analysis.
What we're looking for
- API test design and execution.
- Strong hands-on experience with API testing (Manual and Automated).
- Firm knowledge of CICD concepts
- Proven experience in the Payments Industry is desirable.
- Extensive professional experience in Test Strategy, Test Design, Test Execution analysis & reporting.
- Deep understanding of Development and Test cycles, including respective best practices.
- Strong hands-on experience in Regression Test Strategies, Regression suite maintenance and execution.
- Strong hands-on experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's