|Job Title:||Appian Developer|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 16:01|
• Sydney CBD based
• Exciting Project
• Large, high profile organisation
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an Appian Developer.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• At least 2+ years’ experience with Appian. Ideally have worked on any of the latest version of Appian above 7.x
• Stakeholder management
• Must be able to work in agile environment with high pressure to deliver
• FitNesse Testing experience
• Experience in Design and Development in Appian BPM
• Some experience on Java/J2EE
• BPM workflows in Appian using the process modeller.
• Experience with designing & implementation of modules and App connectivity methods like (APIs, SOAP Requests with WSDLs, Database Links)
• Experience with distributed BPM integrated applications
• Prior experience of any other BPM module is beneficial as well
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808 to discuss further.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.