|Job Title:||Application Programmer/Developer|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 16:34|
- High profile Federal Government client based in Canberra
- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extension options
- Australian citizenship is a minimum
Our Government client is seeking an Application programmer/developer to work as part of high performing, fast paced teams to implement legislative based software change and contribute to the ongoing
You will be:
You will be responsible for the development of and changes to software supporting the program of work.
Work includes understanding systems requirements and developing supporting software using approved methodologies that complies with the Department's application architecture.
You are expected to be capable of performing a wide range of work under limited direction, including provision of technical advice, analysis of systems issues and authoring technical documentation.
Excellent communication skills and skills sharing are expected.
To be successful candidates must have:
- Demonstrated experience and strong understanding in M204 and ISIS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ICT development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability and evidence of contributions towards Technical Specification documentation.
- 5+ years demonstrated high level ability and experience in M204 and ISIS.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of ICT development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation of Technical Specification documentation.
- Recent knowledge/or experience in the DHS ICT environment for the Centrelink Master Program (ISIS).
- Demonstrated good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical skills to translate business requirement into effective technical solutions.
Who we are:
Finite is an Australian owned award winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Please hit the apply button or email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's