Applications Project Manager
|Job Title:||Applications Project Manager|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 11:43|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking an Applications Project manager for contract opportunity with a large Federal Government department in Adelaide.
You will be required to perform the following:-
• Develop and manage project deliverables to enable the successful delivery of application solutions for the projects
• Work collaboratively across the project, Solutions Integrator and internal delivery teams to ensure solutions meet project requirements and timelines
• Manage the delivery of complex solutions to support a mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solutions
• Manage complex environment provisioning requirements across a 7 tier landscape
• Proactively manage project risks, issues and dependencies
• Manage complex application changes within a highly regulated and governed enterprise environment.
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from Australian Citizens with a current government security clearance, or the ability to obtain one (Baseline minimum).
Initial eight month contract on offer with extension options until June 2021.
1. Minimum of 7+ years’ experience as an Project Manager working in large, complex, enterprise environments
2. Excellent skills in project hygiene, comprehensive reporting skills.
1. Demonstrated experience with Software Delivery Process and both Waterfall and Agile methodology knowledge to deliver complex changes
2. Demonstrated experience working autonomously with minimal oversight while delivering complex application solutions
3. Well-developed communication and influencing skills with an ability to gain buy in and commitment across a diverse set of stakeholders and delivery teams
5. The ability to quickly gain expertise in complex business systems, whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
6.The ability to establish relationships and networks within the business effectively.
7. Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to develop reports, presentations & interpret outputs and initiate or recommend appropriate action
Demonstrated track record of delivering application projects and deliverables, on time and of high quality.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then call us for further details!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0412 676 141