Associate Project Manager
|Job Title:||Associate Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Mary Vu|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2022 12:15|
In this role, you will bring strong development skills and experience working in challenging, fast-paced work environment that is highly visible to internal customers and stakeholders.
You will be trained and mentored by top FinXL experts and be exposed to the latest in methodologies, technologies in various segments in the IT/Business Industry.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A comprehensive induction program
- A supportive and innovative team
- Flexible and fluid career motion
- A fun and fast paced working environment
- Ongoing professional and personal development, support and training
- Opportunities, career growth and potential overseas postings
- Security in being part of the best!!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Determined, proactive, self-driven and looking to build a long-term career plan
- A confident and capable communicator and must love working as a team
- Not afraid of a bit of a challenge and hard work for the good of your team and the business
- Initiative and willingness to learn & ask questions.
(FOR OUR ASSOCIATE ANALYSTS):
- Experienced with some practical analytic at University or through work experience
- Reasonable understanding of SQL, VN, Macro's etc well regarded
FinXL is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all interested parties. Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders, Overseas visitors with appropriate working rights are all encouraged to apply.
Mary VU is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all. Direct submissions may be made to
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's