Audio Visual Officer
|Job Title:||Audio Visual Officer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jeremy Nilsvang|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 14:11|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract until December 2021 with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Ability to obtain a Baseline clearance
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
The Audio Visual Officer will support in providing audio visual services and support for the implementation of the Departments' Command Centre.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist with the setup, testing and operation of the audio visual and ICT equipment, including floor walking and level 2 support;
- Assist in technical troubleshooting of audio-visual equipment, and escalation to external parties when required;
- Support departments' staff in the use of the audio-visual equipment, including identifying knowledge items to support staff in the use of the Command Centre;
- Development of technical documentation to support audio visual equipment troubleshooting; and
- Undertake other duties as directed.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Strong technical skills in the use of audio-visual equipment, including Microsoft Teams Rooms;
- Significant experience in supporting audio visual equipment and staff using the equipment; and
- Demonstrated high-level computer literacy, in particular with corporate systems and multimedia technologies.
Finite fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Jeremy and you can call on 02 6243 6477 to discuss further.
Finite encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's