Automation DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Automation DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Julia Leung|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 16:31|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial institute, is looking for an Automation DevOps Engineer.
- Automate processes for Java based applications
- Involved in coordinating requirements and schedules
- Troubleshoot development issues
- Create technical documentation
- 5+ years' experience in software development and test and process automations
- Good knowledge of automation testing frameworks
- Hands-on skills in Python or Unix scripting
- Good knowledge of Java, APIs and microservices
- Experience working in an Agile DevOps environment beneficial
- Experience with cloud technologies preferred
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
This is a 12+ months' engagement with a high-profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on julial[at]finxl.com.au or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's