FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Automation Engineer to join our team. You will help drive these outcomes by maintaining the automation testing program at the delivery team level. Day-to-day activities will include supporting delivery planning, coaching other team members on test automation approaches as well as authoring and maintaining test scripts.
As a Automation Engineer, you will be:
- Manage / Create and enhance test automation frameworks
- Analyse requirements, designing, developing, enhancing and implementing maintainable Automation frameworks on assigned project
- Participate in planning, technical design review, estimation and requirements elicitation workshops. Define the automation test approach and test process to support feature delivery
- Ensure that test automation framework and automation code adhere to testing best practices and coding standards
- Support continuous integration through automation
- Have proven command of various software testing methods, levels, types, and processes and where they fit in the overall system and produce development lifecycles.
- At least 8 years testing experience; 5 years test automation experience
- Hands-on experience with Perfecto, Appium, Wdio (WebdriverIO), Cypress
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.