Automation Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Automation Test Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 17:45|
- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Initials contract for 12 months with extensions
- Australian Citizenship required - Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT/SCC Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Automation Test Analyst to support a new major project for one of our clients' here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and/or enhance of automation framework;
- Use the department's test automation tools to develop automated test scripts leveraging the various frameworks to enable the automated testing of the department's systems;
- Execute and debug test scripts as required within the test suites and record the results of script execution; and
- Significant experience with testing automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, Junit, Appium).
The key skills required are:
- 3+ years' experience in automation testing, including: Programming/scripting experience (VBScript/.NET, Java, SQL, HTML, and other languages).
- Formal training in testing theory or equivalent industry experience (i.e. ISTQB or CSTP).
- Basic level of capability with a range of test automation tools and languages, such as VBScript/.NET, Java, SQL,
- Document automation test plans in line with the department's Automation Test Strategy;
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's