Avaya Project Manager
|Job Title:||Avaya Project Manager|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 12:44|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client is looking for an experienced Avaya Project Manager in their North Sydney location. The role will be responsible for managing multiple projects in the space of deployment, integration and testing of Avaya's Aura UC and CC suite of servers and gateways as well as of applications and clients (to include Equinox, Breeze and Oceana).
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience in deployment, integration and testing of Avaya's Aura UC and CC suite of servers and gateways
• Experienced in deployment, integration and testing of Avaya's Aura UC and CC suite of applications and clients (to include Equinox, Breeze and Oceana)
• Proven current or recent experience and/or certifications in other Avaya product lines, including Workforce Management, Experience Portal and Proactive Outreach Manager
• Experience working with SIP, H323, H.248, DHCP, HTTP, SNMP and QoS
• Excellent documentation skills, with a focus on the writing of design documents and implementation and test plans
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.