Banking BA - Regulation, Compliance & Governance
|Job Title:||Banking BA - Regulation, Compliance & Governance|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 16:55|
** Contract and Permanent Roles Available! **
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a large financial institution in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for Business Analysts with strong business analysis skills and a solid background in banking or finance (particularly regulation, governance and compliance). Converting business requirements to functional specifications and adhering to documentation policies, standards and document control systems is a necessity for this role. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a multi million $ project which is focusing on helping the community by focusing on compliance.
You will be:
- Leading the definition of requirements and designing new or re-engineered business processes to meet the needs of the organisation
- Effectively engaging with business partners, stakeholders and the wider team
- Ensuring that the recommended solution is aligned to the targeted business outcomes
- Preparing business impact and risk assessments for the proposed change and/or recommended business solution
- Collaborating with business partners, technology groups, suppliers and customer groups to elicit, analyse, prioritise, validate, document and communicate business requirements and solution design.
- Managing and/or developing detailed Business Process Specifications, Business Requirements and System Functional/Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement/development activities; in accordance with the Business Analysis process framework.
- Planning, estimating and reporting on Business Analysis activities
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- A business focused Business Analyst
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- You will ensure that the recommended solution is aligned to the targeted business outcomes – this includes use of subjective & objective data that is factual and performance based.
- You will prepare business impact and risk assessments for the proposed change and/or recommended business solution.
- You have experience in banking and finance; specifically regulation, governance and compliance
What’s on offer?
- High profile organisation with competitive remuneration /rate
- High impact project - on going opportunity for growth
- Great company culture
- Immediate start
- CBD location
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's