BI Developer - M19
|Job Title:||BI Developer - M19|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 13:14|
BI Developer – M19
• 3-6 month contract with view to extend
• Immediate Start
• Melbourne CBD Location
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT consultancy providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced BI Developer to join our consulting team on site at a large Australian telecommunications organisation.
Our client is seeking a BI professional with at least 5 years' experience with Microsoft technologies (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and some exposure to BI Azure Services (Azure Data Warehouse, etc). Ideal consultant will have experience in delivering PowerBI in an enterprise organisation, including the appropriate level of rigour around requirements gathering, stakeholder engagement and good governance for projects of various scales.
• Designing and building reports
• Reporting and creating dashboards for management
• Identifies, documents and validates data migration requirements, technology and IT infrastructure requirements and expectations
• ETL and data migration on MSBI stack
• Work collaborative in a team and deliver on deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
• MS BI Stack (SSIS SSRS) (advanced)
• Power BI is Essential
• Demonstrated experience in data warehousing
• Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
• Experience working in Agile environment
• Demonstrated background developing solutions and relational databases.
• Strong SQL experience is essential
• Proven decision making ability to hit the ground running in new environments
• Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online