FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative
Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business
solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success.
Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract
and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics |
Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development|
Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change
Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.We are looking for a BI Developer as a part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1
Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
- 5+ years total experience.
- 3+ years data driven environment experience (i.e.: data warehousing / data lakes)
- Experience in corporate environment
- Experience in at least two industries (e.g. Finance and Data Services) the requirement is to have experienced more than one set of different business needs and culture.
- Experience in working on large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
Technical Skills (where applicable)
Extensive knowledge utilising:
- CD/CI process.
- Practical workplace knowledge of cloud technologies specifically: (i) AWS stack and/or (ii) AZURE stack tools; specifically, Power BI – Tabular and/or (iii) Informatica – Power Centre ETL tool
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
Experience in Business Analysis, including:
- Work with business users to elicit and define user requirements through the use of the most appropriate method(s), and translate them into functional requirements, and contribute to the management of client expectations.
- Effective use of data and process modelling tools (including, but not limited to, process mapping, business, object and dataflow modelling) to analyze and represent information in an effective form, in order to translate business requirements into meaningful statements of work.
- Assess existing processes and reports to identify redesign or enhancement opportunities to deliver improved productivity or efficiency to the business.
- Act as an interface between Business and Technology to ensure that needs are met.
- Lead the support of the implementation of new systems through training and documentation and ensure that business processes are not adversely impacted by the implementation of a software system.
- We work as a team. All members of that team must be willing to learn and contribute to the learning of others. Debate is encouraged but mutual respect must be maintained.
- Vision to see the complete picture while keeping pulse on delivery is required.
- Improvement is encouraged but will be done in consultation.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiencies.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV’s to email@example.com.