Buisness Analyst- Product Owner experience
|Job Title:||Buisness Analyst- Product Owner experience|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 15:26|
• Sydney CBD based
• Immediate Start
• Large, high profile organisation
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Business Analyst with Product Owner experience.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Exposure to Digital Front Ends and API’s environments
• Work coherently with Product Owner and with customers to test value, interface designs and feedback from new releases.
• Work with the product owner and writing the functional and nonfunctional stories for the development teams, accepting user stories by some high level testing and verifying the artefacts
• Assist Product owner to Create and Maintain the Product Backlog.
• The Business Analyst shall overseeing the actual development of the product, including planning, refinement, review, sprint
• Work very closely with the product owner, SMEs and development teams and Establish a new way of working to continuously deliver new capabilities
• Be Present in daily Scrum and Retrospective meetings, apart from required presence in sprint review meeting.
• In the absence of product owner, playing the Proxy product owner end to end responsibilities.
What’s on offer
This is an initial 6 – 12 month + engagement with a strong chance of extension with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's