|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 08:42|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney inner-city based broadcasting organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst.
• Process /data modelling and system design
• Working across end-to-end systems development lifecycle
• Preparing business cases including benefit analysis.
• Eliciting and shaping business strategy and requirements.
• Analysing results and mapping relevant business and systems workflows
• Facilitating workshops
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Relevant Business Analysis degree as well as technology experience
• Experience working across end-to-end systems development lifecycle
• Good understanding of business and change analysis processes, tools and governance
• Telco or media company background
• Good knowledge of ITIL principles
• Strong stakeholder management abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leading abilities including leading workshops and conflict management
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's