|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 15:35|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
You are an experienced Business Analyst/Process Improvement specialist who has strong business knowledge in banking operations. You have the ability to see through business problems and translate them into business data. You have successfully delivered strategic initiatives in large enterprises. The incumbent will be able to interpret the findings and clearly communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders. We are looking for someone who is self-directed and thrives working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, in which expectations are high both for the quality and speed of work.
In the role of a Business Analyst you will wear many hats and your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative for client projects as well as case studies
- Define “As Is” and “To Be” Business Processes
- Analyse business problems and document recommendations for senior stakeholders
- Develop detailed business requirements and system functional/non-functional specifications
- Use data and analytics to routinely answer questions on user behaviour, outcomes and ROI, including ad-hoc questions, project support, and trend investigation
- Perform in-depth consumer analysis, which may involve research and drivers of utilization
- Schedule requirements workshops /meetings and co-ordinate analysis activities
- Support testing, training and implementation activities
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- A bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, economics, or related field; Master’s degree is a plus
- 4+ years of work experience in a similar position; financial services industry is a plus
- Experience with producing and delivering results – such as User Journey Maps, business cases, and business stories, using varied media (i.e. multiple MS office formats, dashboards/visualization tools) through Digital Distribution Channel
- Comfortability working on BAU as well as project delivery, you are willing to work on whatever needs to get done
- Thinking analytically & strategically, most importantly thinking customer-centric. You see the customer as the centre of everything
- Knowledge of regulations and governance as related to the Banking Industry – bonus point for specific knowledge of DDO Regulation
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hit APPLY!