|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 09:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage Business Analysts in Canberra.
To be successful for this role candidate must have been
· Responsible for the development and delivery of Service Designs;
· Responsible for the development/uplift and delivery of other Service Integration contractual deliverables, including:
o Training (Task Analysis Report, Training Needs Analysis Report, Training Support Plan);
o Cross Functional Services Description;
o Capacity Plan;
o Availability Plan; and
o IT Service Continuity Plan.
· Business stakeholder engagement (Service Delivery Management, Service Desk, Service Operations) to address operational requirements for customer acceptance of transition activities;
· Responsible for Statement of Work requirements traceability;
· Leading verification and validation testing for the Supportability, Test and Evaluation phase which requires customer acceptance of requirements traceability prior to progressing to migration;
· Proactive identification and implementation of improvement activities (stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering, process development) to address gaps in program activities resulting in substantial rework from many teams, including:
o Project document review and approval;
o Contract concession development and approval.
· Collaboration with client’s third party vendors, client operations and engineering teams to establish vendor support mechanisms in order to meet platform support requirements
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's