|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 11:08|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst.
The role will join an existing project which is overhauling how the client creates and distributes marketing content across all channels.
• Work with non-technical stakeholders to understand and document requirements
• Work across vendors to understand workflow for new business processes, technical integrations and reporting data flows
• Write process documents, user stories and guide vendors during delivery to ensure outcomes are delivered with high quality
• Participate in testing as required to ensure success criteria is met
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience in the digital content space
• Experience with business process modelling and documentation
• Digital experience in AEM would be highly favourable
• Strong communication skills
• Good stakeholder management
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.