|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 11:19|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
You are an experienced Business Analyst who has strong business knowledge in banking operations. You have the ability to see through business problems and translate them into business data. You have successfully delivered strategic initiatives in large enterprises. The incumbent will be able to interpret the findings and clearly communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders. We are looking for someone who is self-directed and thrives working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, in which expectations are high both for the quality and speed of work.
You will need to have proven knowledge and experience with FATCA and/or CRS from an Australian bank for consideration.
In the role of a Business Analyst you will wear many hats and your skills will be crucial in the following:
· Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative for client projects as well as case studies
· Define “As Is” and “To Be” Business Processes
· Analyse business problems and document recommendations for senior stakeholders
· Develop detailed business requirements and system functional/non-functional specifications
· Use data and analytics to routinely answer questions on user behaviour, outcomes and ROI, including ad-hoc questions, project support, and trend investigation
· Have thorough understanding of the global financial crime regulatory framework with technical knowledge in one, if not more, fields of the AML/CTF, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Fraud and FATCA/CRS risk environments
· Schedule requirements workshops /meetings and co-ordinate analysis activities
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's