• Long Term Contract
• Great rates
• Unique role
Our client, a large North Shore based telecommunications organisation is looking for a Business Analyst with Network Capacity, Performance and remediation experience to work on a large program of work.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis
• Experience in end to end business & operational requirements
• Previous Telco experience required
• An understanding of telecommunications terms and network configuration in the Fixed Line Space – FTTN, FTTB, FTTC & FTTP
• Capable in requirements gathering, elicitation, root cause analysis, problem statements and implementing controls
• Change management, user acceptance, documentation and reporting
• Strong stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.