What you'll do.
As part of a large banking corporation, you will act in the capacity of a Business Analyst handling the following:
- Build to-be processes
- Wear different consumer product banking hats
- Work across business units and streams
- Process mapping
- Elicit requirements from a variety of stakeholders and send to IT for a multitude of systems
- Create user stories and business requirement documents
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- 2-3 years of previous Business Analysis experience
- Employment at least one major financial institution
- Experience with retail banking products
- Both Agile and Waterfall experience creating both user stories and BRDs
- You have a go-getter attitude and require minimum to no supervision
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Job Code S22