|Job Title:||Business Analyst-Government|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 14:43|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Anlayst to join a Governmental Organisatin based north of Brisbane in Queensland.
You will be:
- Leading the definition of requirements and designing new or re-engineered business processes to meet the needs of the organisation
- Effectively engaging with business partners, stakeholders and the wider team
- Ensuring that the recommended solution is aligned to the targeted business outcomes
- Preparing business impact and risk assessments for the proposed change and/or recommended business solution
- Collaborating with business partners, technology groups, suppliers and customer groups to elicit, analyse, prioritise, validate, document and communicate business requirements and solution design.
- Managing and/or developing detailed Business Process Specifications, Business Requirements and System Functional/Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement/development activities; in accordance with the Business Analysis process framework.
- Planning, estimating and reporting on Business Analysis activities
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with having input into writing / or writing business cases
- Abiity to document business requirements
- Experience running stakeholder meetings with various levels of government staff.
What’s on offer?
- 4 month contract
- Recognised organisation
- Good rate of remuneration
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Mathan - firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's