|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 17:08|
• CBD Based
• Great opportunity
• Exciting project
This is a great role for a Business Analyst work for a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation. You will be working on a Retail Supply Chain project.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
· 5+ years as a Business Analyst
· Experience working in large transformation programs and across both internal and external resources and supporting multiple work streams will be highly desirable
· Stakeholder Management- Ability to engage with and discuss requirements up to GM level
· Business Improvement - Ability to identify continual improvement of processes and tools that enable effective work-package delivery.
· Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Visio) highly desirable
· Develop and maintaining stakeholder relationships
· Ability to translate business requirements into process documents
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's