|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 17:14|
• Great work environment
• High profile organisation
• Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst with strong business process to work in the area of developing new products and services for external clients for a large telecommunications organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• 3 years developing requirements that impact multiple systems and functional areas.
• 2 years of business process analysis experience
• Experience in business process re-engineering
• Solid experience in large projects and system development
• Experience in telecommunication environment
• Previous experience in large scale billing systems
• Experience working with outsourced vendors
• Experience of Data products, IP products and Voice products
• Experience facilitating workshops
• Experience on boarding customers and the end to end provisioning of the services
• Strong skills in word, excel & Visio
What’s on offer?
6 month contract + contract with large, high profile organisation
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's