|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Mallad|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2022 15:03|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are Senior Business Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy. Below are the different roles we are hiring for a lending practice
We have an urgent requirement for a finance/wealth business BA. Specific requirements below.
- Work with senior stakeholders to define a problem/opportunity (lean canvas preparation)
- Work with a senior business and operational stakeholders to assess the impacts of an initiative on people, processes, data and technology (business impact assessment)
- Work with operational and IT stakeholders to understand the details of existing solutions, and agree on required changes
- Identify epics/features/stories required to deliver a change
- Draw on a range of communications skills and techniques to outline complex operational impacts and potential solutions
- Identify decisions requiring senior management approval and facilitate briefings and approval
- Work with business stakeholders and IT vendors agree and document system requirements and changes
- Work with business operational staff to model current and/or to-be processes
- Work with business operational staff to identify and make quick-win changes (e.g. where erroneous data impact on customers)
- Liaise with IT vendor in delivering system changes
- Liaise with testing team and UAT users
- Work with risk and controls staff and senior stakeholders to document operational risk changes and mitigation activities
- Advise on practicable opportunities to extend the use of agile for business implementation (agile is more established for company's IT work but challenging in business implementation)
- Represent the initiative in scrum-of-scrum and/or product owners' forum
- Understand and operate within company's Private Wealth domain
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's